Naruto World Forever!
Welcome to Naruto World (Forever)! If you are a Registered User on this form, then click on Login button!
If you are just a 'Guest' here and would like to join this forum, click on 'Register'! You don't need to check your email's activation or wait for the Administrator to activate it! It's Auto-Activates for you! Good luck! Remember: Always have fun!!
Naruto World Forever!

RolePlay ANY cannon character you want! Have fun and there's barely any strict rules, just have a BLAST! New members are automacticly Genin or Acadamy Students!!!! New members can then work their way up to be powerful shinobi!!!!!!!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm not really new, but HI!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anoa (Shigibix)

Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 27
Birthday : 1998-02-20
Location : Naxxramas, Antarctica. (Hmm, let's think. would I really tell YOU?)
Job/Hobbies : Zip. I'm a kid, what do you expect?
Real name : Bijklonaas Azravoriiku (Again, would I really tell YOU?)
Nicknames : COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C
Taboo Names : The word quark bugs me. Scratch that. THE WORD QUARK IS AWESOME
Your Family : My mom is Sylvanas Windrunner, my dad is Kael'thas Sunstrider, and I have a brother named Xakaru Iaimorii. (Once again, would I really tell YOU?)
Favorite Number? : 68
Your unluckiest number? : 0
Humor : Richard in the skaaaahhhayy with diamonds.... OF FIERY WRATH
Favorite manga? : OHNOESICANTDECIDE
Manga you reading? : IDUNNO
Manga you have read : IDUNNO
Favorite Anime? : IDUNNO
Anime you watching : Naruto Shippuden (and not the crappy dub!)
Anime series you have watched : IDUNNO
Favorite Naruto Movie? : IDUNNO
Favorite Naruto Music Songs Favorite Naruto Music Songs : I like the sorta pop sounding endsong where theyre all at the beach, baccikoi, and the 6th one in part 1 of the show (The one were it starts out with some guy screaming JOE FRED MANGO MANGO SING OH)
Favorite Naruto Character(s) : Tobi, Jiraiya, Killer Bee, Kakashi, Suigetsu, Kakuzu, and Anoa (I made her up.)
Favorite Naruto Quotes : "You could bleed to death! I'm serious! ^^ " -Kashi

"DEATH BY SUFFOCATION" -Deidara

Bloodlines : Kumingan. That's it. No, don't have the Mangekyou Sharingan, Byakugan, and Rinnegan like you snobbish characters who are all, "IMMA GONNA KILL YA"
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Ninja Profile Info
Chakra:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Life:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Village: Unknown (Konoha?)

PostSubject: I'm not really new, but HI!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:11 am

Uh... hi.. I already got approved by char creation, so.. I'm not that new, but I already know Ninjutsu, Zazuro, and Kazujo from Naruto Adopts. I can't really rp anywhere because i joined too late or something and all the rps seem to revolve around 2 or 3 ppl, so i can't just hop in. Oh yeah, and since I don't have a village, I can't accept missions...I'm pretty stupid that way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'm not really new, but HI!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Forever! :: Information :: Welcomes, Vacations, & Farewellls-
Jump to: